1) Professional Equipment – We have multiple cameras, a wide range of lenses, multiple flashes and studio strobes, volumes of batteries and memory cards. We have multiple backups for everything we need to cover your wedding. Equipment can – and does fail on occasion. We bring enough gear to ensure that your coverage is not interrupted by any of our equipment failing.
2) Registered and Insured – we are a fully registered and insured business. We carry $2M in liability insurance to ensure that our studio – and our couples – are not held liable in case someone is injured by our equipment (for example, someone tripping over a light stand). Our insurance also covers emergency rental fees in case any of our gear is stolen or damaged shortly before your wedding day.
3) Professional Network – we belong to a network of professional photographers across the Greater Toronto Area. If either my wife or I become too ill to cover your wedding (it’s never happened!), a replacement photographer of similar skill is a phone call away.
4) Boutique Studio – we are a small boutique studio. When you hire us – you get us on your wedding day. Some of the larger studios in Toronto employ numerous Associate Photographers. The person you meet or talk to over the phone may not be the actual person who shoots your wedding.
5) Experience – we have the experience and skill necessary to capture beautiful images at your wedding. We’re familiar with the flow of different types of ceremonies including: Civil, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jewish, and other denominations. We always take the time to go over your itinerary in detail to ensure that we’re in the right place at the right time so that nothing important is missed.
6) Style – this is the main reason our couples hire us. We offer a blend of photojournalistic and artfully posed images. At your Engagement Session (which we strongly recommend), we go over posing tips to ensure that you both look your best in your photos. On your wedding day, you’ll know how to stand, hold each other, and kiss which results in images that look candid…but really aren’t! We are also well versed in not only capturing the moment – but also looking for the moment between moments. During your First Dance and speeches, for example, we also focus on the reaction of your parents, family, and Bridal party.
7) We’re FUN!! We LOVE having fun with our couples! We’ll get you laughing and jumping and giggling…and will laugh and jump and giggle along with you!