At Windermere House in historic Muskoka, among Group of Seven trees and landscapes, Julie and Rob painted a picture of true love. Under a blazing sun, the groomsmen made their entrance and high-fived across the lawn. Rob followed, escorted by his parents, then the charming flower boys and girls, the happy ladies floated as singles, and he held his breath, waiting for his bride. Above Lake Rosseau emerged the vision in white, the guests sat with bated breath and he dabbed his misty eyes. The most beautiful woman walked toward him, joined, then in union, they kissed and promised ‘I do’.
For a romance that began in high school, this was a celebration years in the making. The revelry kicked in with toasting, kissing, dancing, photos and drinks as the happy couple was properly feted by their friends and kin. As he searched high and low for something blue, she tossed the wildflowers over her shoulder then danced with her father and he with his mum.
As the moon shone bright and the night music faded, lovers gazed and walked hand in hand on their way to pleasant dreams. This was a night to remember. Thanks so much for having us be a part of your story, capturing the moments that will last long past your wedding day.
- Venue: Windermere House, Windermere, Ontario
- Officiant: Reverend Trevor Brisbin, Teaching Pastor, Chartwell Baptist Church, Oakville Ontario.
- Dresses: (Bride and Bridesmaids): Heirlooms Bridal, Dundas, Ontario
- Suits: Hugo Boss
- Linens: With All My Heart Wedding Decor– Burlington, Ontario
- Flowers: Seasons in the Country, Bracebridge, Ontario
- Hair: Hairquarters, Bracebridge, Ontario
- Makeup: Andrea Langenfeld (bridesmaid and Professional Make-up Artist)
- Invitations: Saratina Bridal Boutique, Oakville Ontario
- Catering: Oliver & Bonacini at Windermere House, Windermere Ontario
- Reception Music (Live Band): The Campfire Poets
- Ceremony Music (String Trio): Classic String Quartet
- Favours (Strawberry Rhubarb Jam): Inspired by Nature Jam, Oakville